- 1.1: 03.03.2004
- Ported Puppet Master to 5.01. Several MEL string variable and constraint issues have been resolved and Puppet Master now runs on all Maya version starting from 4.5 up to 5.01.
- Fixed a dependency issue in the Template Skeleton manipulator constraints, that would sometimes cause trouble when undoing manip adjustments
- Faster Temlate Skeleton creation, specifically faster constraining mechanism for the joint-adjuster constraints
- Improved inverse foot setup roll (rolling backwards works better than previously, SDK curves have correct interpolation)
- Added error-checking for "Skin list items" button. If none of the list items in the two lists is selected Puppet Master issues a warning, to clear up the workflow to the user.
- Fixed left-behind CVs when scaling joint adjuster spheres (template skeleton module)
- Improved/fixed Puppet Master shelf. All shelf items such as loading and saving master or reference files now use Puppet Masters optionVars to load and save files. The optionVars are always updated with the current values from the UI, so loading/saving of different deformation skeletons should be much more convenient.
- Added shelf icon for test model import
- Added template skeleton adjuster file that people can load to see how a working adjuster configuration (especially fingers) looks like for a functioning rig
- Added optionVars for all settings on "Define options" and "Rig Final Skeleton" page. Puppet Master now remembers all your settings, which makes re-doing rigs much faster.
- 1.0: Initial Release